Took my parents to England for their 51st Wedding Anniversary & at the recommendation of Sis, booked us at Royal Horseguards. Have to say, this was our favorite hotel of the trip!
Right around the corner from Trafalgar Square, the Theatre District, Charing Cross & all kinds of fantastic touristy sights....including the Tube. This was the perfect location from which to base our sightseeing adventures
Super easy to get to - Embankment Tube stop is literally across the street & when one is schlepping heavy luggage, this is a blessing indeed!
Rooms are super-plush, water pressure is fantastic, staff was super-friendly & although the TV selection wasn't all that great, we'd still stay here again - after all, the Hotel can't help if there wasn't too much to watch
(Come on - my parents have been married for 51 years....how much nightlife do you expect?! There WILL be TV)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England