firstly want to thank reception desk for upgrading our party of six , we had to wait a wee while for the rooms to be ready but that was a small price to pay to get a room with a view of the london eye etc , my children were impressed and thats what matters to us as parents, ages are from 11 19 and 21. we all enjoyed are short stay in this hotel and would not hesitate to book again , we have stayed in the softitel hotel which is another 5 star hotel and has been awarded with a higher rating with trip advisor guests but we feel we were accommodated more by this hotel chain , so that is a big plus . we will be looking to book another trip in the new year and will be returning . we had breakfast and that was very nice , the christmas tree and log fire in reception were lovely .well done to the staff and hope on return we get the same experience again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- Royal Horseguards London
- The Royal Horseguards London, England