We were celebrating my husbands birthday on Nov 19 th. The hotel was sublime. !
The staff could not have been more helpful, from the bell boys, check-in , bar.
Our daughter had pre-requested a special room for her Dad's 60th which the lovely receptionist. ( Aisha ? ). tried to find but cdn,t on the system. However, she gave us a great room with a fantastic view over the Thames, Shard, Eye. We are so grateful to her. I think she had hoped we might get some special treats in the bedroom which we didn't...... But the great room, view and her customer service made for a wonderful experience in a SUPERB hotel. Thank You.
Long to return. X
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards London
- Royal Horseguards
- The Royal Horseguards London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, Preferred Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.