Stayed here for one night on the 20th and I simply cannot fault a thing.
We had room 814 which has an amazing view of the thames and London eye.
Everything is spotless and it has thought of everything you need.
Heated tiles in the bathroom, tv in the bathroom.
Breakfast is pricey but yummy
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- The Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards Hotel
- Royal Horseguards London
- Royal Horseguards
- The Royal Horseguards London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Preferred Hotels and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Horseguards reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.