1, When I arrived on June 7 early in the morning I could not leave my luggage in the hotel until 2 0; clock. In hotels in France, Germany, etc. this is no problem.
2. Positive is that I was allowed to use the room already from 10.20 hours.
3. My booking paper said that the price of breakfast was 7.50 pounds. However, I had to pay 10 pounds. The quality of the breakfast could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with multilingual staff, restaurant and bar, comfortable rooms; situated close to Gloucester Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Ambassadors Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadors Hotel London, England