Let's face it. If you want a great location, a hotel with some history, welcoming staff and a great breakfast this cannot be beat . You would have to move up into a five star category and pay a lot more money to do any better.
We loved being in an area with great restaurants (Bumpkin, Bumpkin, Bumpkin) and close to the tube station. The meandering hallways and small lifts reminds us of UK at it's best. It's a little quirky and lots of fun.
That said, their staff was 100% professional - we so appreciated checking in and leaving the details to the front desk staff - they called within an hour with confirmations and plans for us.
Thank you to everyone at Bailey's who made our little group's time with you so special - expect the next onslaught in July when our next group arrives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Bailey's HotelThis Central London hotel is a magnificently restored Victorian townhouse situated in the heart of Kensington. From the moment you enter our stately hall, the authentic Victorian decor envelops you and it also retains much of its Victorian heritage with its sweeping staircases and real fireplaces. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground Station, the hotel is well-situated for visiting many of London’s greatest attractions, including Hyde Park, Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Baileys London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium London
- Bailey's London
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England