“Great location for shops” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington

You added Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington to your Saves list
Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   140 Gloucester Road | South Kensington, London SW7 4QH, England (South Kensington)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #154 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Great location for shops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Last weekend before Christmas , great location tube station across the road (glouster) .
Hote has a lovely bar and restaurant which we ate in last night we were there very reasonable .
Taxi come right outside the front door .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
DeanCulpanGM, General Manager at Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review following your recent stay with us at The Bailey's.

I am delighted to note how much you enjoyed the overall of your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dean Culpan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (503)
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great hotel with excellent staff.Very good location & close to underground at Gloucester Road, the same for buses.Within walking distance of Royal Albert Hall , Victoria Albert museum and The Natural History Museum. The hotel was everything you could want and meals were very good.Local amenities were also good in a great location.This is certainly a hotel that we will go back and recommend it to anyone visiting this area

Room Tip: Ask for a high room as they are even quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
DeanCulpanGM, General Manager at Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the overall of your stay with us, in particular the location of the hotel.

I do hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Saumur, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Have returned home to France after two nights at the Baileys with my Mother. We found it to be an excellent central London base just opposite Gloucester Road tube station. It is a beautiful old building and exceptionally clean, but it is the staff that make it very special. They greet their guests with a welcoming smile at any time of the day. I was checked in by Sonja who was delightful. I asked for a quiet room and was very happy with twin room 127 & thought it a very nice touch that after being in the room for just a couple of minutes, received a call from reception just to make sure that I was happy with it. I have stayed in many central London hotels, but the Baileys will now be the one that I return to on future visits to London. Un grand merci à toute l'équipe de l'hôtel Baileys. Tracey Wilke & her Mum Ann.

Room Tip: I booked through Trivago and got a great deal.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your glowing review.

I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind comments have been passed on to the team; especially to Sonia, who is a true asset to the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are travelling next to London.

South Shields, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel with my husband for his birthday . All the staff were so friendly, polite and thoughtful . The hotel is in such a great location next to the Gloucester rd tube station, which is a nice area! lots of places to eat nearby and a good pub just over the road? The hotel was clean comfortable and quiet even though it's a busy area we were not disturbed by traffic. The bed was very comfortable with a good size room too, with tv, tea and coffee usual facilities .
I would definitely recommend this hotel, I would return and if I was travelling alone I would feel safe here.

Room Tip: Good places for breakfast, lunch over the road
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
DeanCulpanGM, General Manager at Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the overall of your stay, in particular the location and the service you received.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Arundel, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I needed a central London hotel room due to an early appointment the next morning.From the moment we arrived the staff could not have been more friendly or helpful showing us the facilities and to our room personally.I stay in all the well known hotel chains on a regular basis due to my job and i have never known reception staff to take such a proactive approach when guests arrive.
The room was excellent value for money,and the food in hotel including the breakfast was very good.We will be staying again.Many thanks.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night always choose an inner courtyard facing room at any hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your glowing review following your recent stay with us at The Bailey's.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the service we provide; rest assured that your comments have been passed on to the team here, in particular the Front of House team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My family bought me tickets for a show at the Royal Albert Hall and an overnight stay in this hotel.
First impressions were very good - attractive reception area with a sweeping staircase. All of the staff - receptionists, doormen, restaurant staff.... and even the cleaners were exceptionally polite and helpful. We received a complimentary upgrade to a Club Room which was attractively furnished and of generous proportions, with a large king-sized bed.
The meal in the restaurant was also excellent with reasonable prices (for a London hotel), and again with exceptional service.

Room Tip: Gloucester Road is a busy road, so rooms facing onto it may suffer from some noise - we had a room a...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
DeanCulpanGM, General Manager at Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay with us at The Bailey's.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed the overall of your stay. Your kind comments about the team here are highly appreciated; please rest assured that I will pass them on to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I booked this hotel through Secret Escapes having previously booked hotels through them. On entering the hotel the lobby was beautiful and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. It was the room which was the big disappointment. We were on the second floor overlooking the tube station. The room was very dark and in need of a face lift. The bathroom - which you couldn't swing a cat in - was awful. The toilet didn't flush properly, the shower didn't work that great and the floor tiling needed a lot to be desired. The floor in the bedroom creaked when walking on it. I just felt the room needed a complete remodel along with the bathroom too.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review following your stay with us at The Bailey's.

Whilst I was delighted to read how much you appreciated the service we provide, I was disappointed to note that your room did not live up to your expectations.
My maintenance team have been advised about the issues you have experienced to action accordingly.
I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies, since this is not the product we wish our guests to experience.

I do hope we will get an opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dean Culpan

Been to Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington? Share your experiences!