I've been staying at this hotel since 1990. I have strayed away & gone to pricier hotels but keep coming back. I like the location. I like the size of the room. I like how close the hotel is to the tube.
I stayed for a week this trip and the staff bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. I got a room I have stayed in before & really enjoyed & lots of help with the free wi-fi in the lobby. The staff is really terrific & help make the experience a happy one. The hotel is older & quirky & that is why I stay here. The beds are comfortable & the bath is fine. I can't do better for the price. Thank you again Bailey's
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Baileys London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium London
- Bailey's London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Bailey's HotelThis Central London hotel is a magnificently restored Victorian townhouse situated in the heart of Kensington. From the moment you enter our stately hall, the authentic Victorian decor envelops you and it also retains much of its Victorian heritage with its sweeping staircases and real fireplaces. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground Station, the hotel is well-situated for visiting many of London’s greatest attractions, including Hyde Park, Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.