We stayed in the Millenium Bailey's for 2 nights along with another couple and cannot recommend it highly enough.
The rooms are spacious and clean with everything you could want on hand - hairdryer, tea and coffee, bathrobes.
Breakfast was a delight with hot, fresh food and immaculately clean tables.
The bar was also great (although a tad busy during happy hour).
Being directly opposite the Gloucester Road tube station and with a bus stop also, the location was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Bailey's HotelThis Central London hotel is a magnificently restored Victorian townhouse situated in the heart of Kensington. From the moment you enter our stately hall, the authentic Victorian decor envelops you and it also retains much of its Victorian heritage with its sweeping staircases and real fireplaces. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground Station, the hotel is well-situated for visiting many of London’s greatest attractions, including Hyde Park, Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Baileys London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium London
- Bailey's London
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England