We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, 2nd time at this location ( Millenium Gloucester 1st time round) and truly the best location for popping onto the tube which is virtually steps away from the door ! The Baileys hotel is a more grandeur style property which has a lovely feeling, friendly, welcoming staff. Did not use the restaurant as we ate out in a variety of places ( so cannot comment on this ).
Our room which was large was warm and spacious. - bed was comfortable and linen was crisp and fresh. The room was also at the side of the hotel and still heard no noise from the traffic. Hoping to go back next year and would certainly stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Bailey's HotelThis Central London hotel is a magnificently restored Victorian townhouse situated in the heart of Kensington. From the moment you enter our stately hall, the authentic Victorian decor envelops you and it also retains much of its Victorian heritage with its sweeping staircases and real fireplaces. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground Station, the hotel is well-situated for visiting many of London’s greatest attractions, including Hyde Park, Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Otel, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Baileys London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium London
- Bailey's London
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England