This an old style property was probably a grand hotel at its opening, but is still a good choice in Kensington. The staff is professional in all departments. The rooms, reached by a labryrinth of corridors, are large by London standards but the bathroom extraordinaraly small, but the tub/shower is full size.
Everything is clean and the bed confortable. Two bathrobes are provided but only one pair of slippers. The room lighting is dim. Small print reading such as a tube map is best read in the bathroom.The location is excellent with a nearby tube station and many restaurants. The buffet breakfast is a good value if pre paid at the reception desk each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Millennium Bailey's HotelThis Central London hotel is a magnificently restored Victorian townhouse situated in the heart of Kensington. From the moment you enter our stately hall, the authentic Victorian decor envelops you and it also retains much of its Victorian heritage with its sweeping staircases and real fireplaces. Located opposite Gloucester Road Underground Station, the hotel is well-situated for visiting many of London’s greatest attractions, including Hyde Park, Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Baileys London
- Hotel Millennium Baileys
- Millennium London
- Bailey's London
- Millennium Bailey Hotel London
- Millennium Bailey's Hotel London Kensington England