We have stayed at many London hotels and the Knightsbridge was just OK. The rooms are very small but clean. The staff was simply awful - very haughty and generally unhelpful.
While the area was beautiful, there are almost no restaraunts or inexpensive shopping facilities nearby. With a continential breakfast running about $40 (20 pounds) per person at the hotel, the lack of other dining facilities can be a problem, especially if you are with a family. The hotel does not have a sundries shop so finding some extra toothpaste or a light snack requires a tube trip.
The hotel was very close to a tube stop and Harrods (literally just steps away) and the area was very safe.
I doubt that I would stay here again with much better hotels available for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England