“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge

You added Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge to your Saves list
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17 Sloane Street | Knightsbridge, London SW1X 9NU, England (Knightsbridge / South Kensington)   |
Ranked #399 of 1,065 Hotels in London
London
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had an excellent three-day stay at this hotel, very well located close to Harrods, the Knightsbridge underground station and stops for direct buses to e.g. Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street and Victoria Station. The only (very small) problems was an aquard access to plugs for electricity (under the desktop table). Also, we found no way to switch out lamps in the bathroom or above the refrigerator only but had to switch off all lamps. Perhaps there was another way? Sorry to bother you for this.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, today
Thank you for staying with us and I am delighted you enjoyed your short break. Our location is certainly renowned for ease of access not only locally, but with public transport readily available. With regard to the plug access, we appreciate this is not always easy to reach and we are looking into products that will ease this issue.

We very much hope you will stay with us again.

Jean-Baptiste Noel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Arabic first
Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The location of this hotel is amazing. The staff is really nice and helpful. The concierge in particular was of great help in the organization of tours tailored to children. The only drawback is the size of the rooms: they are really small but comfortable. The cleaning is more than enough. As a travel consultant I will have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to my customers.
For an upcoming trip to London will definitely be back at the Millennium Knightsbridge.

Room Tip: Suites could be bigger than standard and superior. Higher floors for sure.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Firstly, may I thank you and your family for staying with us and I am thrilled you found the location of the hotel suitable to your requirements for sightseeing. As long serving members of the hotel and have children themselves, my Concierge team are well versed in the interests of children/teenagers and it gives me great pleasure that they were able to organise suitable tours for you.

We very much hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This is my second visit in last 8 months and I could see lots of new faces and much improved in room cleanliness and I could see the corridors being renovated and hope rooms also being done. I stayed in #612 and everything is absolutely fine. I would like to appreciate General manager and his response towards reviews.
Concierge is very helpful and ck in restaurant is very profession.

• Stayed December 2014
As a returning guest, your feedback is very much appreciated and I am delighted with your comments. It is always gratifying to receive personal feedback regarding the team and on this occasion towards Concierge and CK.

We very much look forward to you returning in the future.

Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very helpful staff at the hotel. The receptionist William was of great help and service minded. Fantastic location, close to Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Do not forget to ask for a room with a view and get your 5.5 £ breakfast delivered in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for staying at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and the location of the hotel. Your feedback regarding the staff is very much appreciated and will be shared with the team.

I do hope you will visit us again.

Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked the hotel for it's superb localtion which is really. Other than that I'm really disappointed. I booked 3 night in a twin superior room, through booking.com with a total of 942£, few days before arrivel the hotel blocked one night chrages. Upon check in the lady told me that she is going to use the blocked amount for the first night and then charge my credit card for the remaining 2 nights, and I asked her if I can pay the room deposit in cash, and she agreed.
What happed is totaly the opposite, for the first night they did a new transaction on my credit card, and then she tried to charge the 2 other night and upon doing that the system went down and I recived a message of the transaction from my bank. She called the duty manager and they called accounting to make sure how many transactions were made on my card, According to accounting it was only one transaction but when I opened my online bank transaction the second transaction was there, so I told her that and I told her you should have used the blocked amount from the beginning and she said because it was made through booking.com it's not possible. Then I told her if you will keep charging me like that my credit card will just run out of balance which I need for the few days in London. She called accounting again and they confirmed that the second transaction was declined and she got the authorization code to use the first block amount. I also paid the room deposit worth of 100£ in cash.
The whole process took more than 40 min with them wasting my time, which I didn't get at least an apology for it.
I went to the room which has a very light door not like other hotels, abd I can clearly hear anything happening outside it. I guess the room was too small for a superior category and a small toilet. As usual I look around and first thing I looked at was the mini bar side and I was shocked, the complementary water bottle was opened, I didn't escalate it because I was expecting the same treatment which I got from reception. The room and the toilet are in a bad condition and poorly maintained, you can refer to my attached pic's to have a look. This is defiantly not a Millennium Standards and for the amount I paid this is totally disappointing. The only reason that might bring me back to this hotel is the location otherwise, I don't think I'll go back to this hotel.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying at the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge.

It is disappointing to read the issues you raise regarding your check-in and also your room allocation.

With regard to check-in and payment on your credit card, I can confirm that we are looking into how this confusion arose and I apologise for the inconvenience and time consumed at check-in. Having checked your reservation, we have ascertained the room allocated to you which coincidentally had been blocked following your departure for re-decoration. I appreciate this is of no consolation to you, however; as you can see we have a re-decoration programme in place and should you stay with us in the future, you will see an improvement in the bedrooms.

We very much hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Stow-on-the-Wold, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here when going to a work's dinner. The reception team were great fun and attentive, the room had a fabulous view.....over looking Harrods in all its glory lit up at night, and late night bar team were very accommodating. If you need to stay in Knightsbridge, great hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to feedback your comments following your stay.

It goes without saying, how pleased I am that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure to receive such positive reviews not only regarding the hotel but including my team who genuinely endeavour to make your stay an enjoyable experience.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a nice hotel and over the past 20 years I've stayed here allot. The most recent stay was November 2014 and the hotel rooms were looking tired. The bedrooms are clean but small, the bathrooms are again small but the showers are good with more than adequate pressure.

Parking is at the rear in the NCP and costs £40 overnight. Harrods is 2 minutes walk away and just opposite the hotel front door is a great little pub on Sloane Street.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
As a returning guest over the past 20 years, your feedback is very much appreciated. We are currently re-decorating our bedrooms and bathrooms of which we are three quarters of the way through.

I am delighted that you find the hotel location suits your requirements and that you may continue to visit us for a long time to come. We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Jean-Baptiste Noel

Been to Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge? Share your experiences!