The Millennium Hotel has a very good location, situated about 150m from Knightsbridge underground which takes you practically everywhere in London, all the designer shops from Sloan Street to Kings roads and Harrods are just walking distances. The area is busy but not crowded and is very safe at night.
Upon check-in the staff were quite nice and some even friendly.
The room was quite clean and bed linens refreshed each morning if need be.
The breakfast was very good with a wide range of variety.
I was staying in room 1016 with my daughter. The room was quite to small for two, the bed was also small and we could hardly fit in comfortably although we were both small size and the AC did not work during our entire 3 nights. I made a note to the reception but nothing was done however I made no fasc about it.
I had the opportunity to see other rooms which was much better so yes, I could stay in these hotel again but will be careful next time with the room I choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England