it was a two nights stay in a hotel. The first thing, i ll never forget about the hotel was a A/C system!! it was a hot time for London and hummidity level was so high. A/C system wasnt working properly and i have called the room service for ask, than they have said that; that is the tempo of our system!! so i experienced hot in London. Hotel location is great. By walking; Knightsbridge Metro station is 2-3min, Harrods 5min, Hyde Park 5min and The shops of the most famous brands of the world are max 5 min away. Also there is a so cozy pub just infront of the hotel. Breakfast was tasty and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, LondonMarketing.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England