Centrally located at the heart of the Knightsbridge shopping district. Underground (subway), buses and taxis readily available. The Piccadilly underground line is located right next to the hotel, connecting you directly to (and from) terminals 1,2,3 and 5 at Heathrow. A short walk to Hyde Park, Albert Royal Hall and the Museum of Natural History complex. Some pubs, restaurants and a casino are located within a couple of blocks. Unlike other European cities, however, London tends to go to bed early. By 11PM the area is dead and a bit creepy. The hotel bar/restaurant also closes at 11.
The rooms are small, clean, quiet and comfortable. Internet and parking are available, but ridiculously expensive; better rent a MiFi from TEP and pick it up at the airport when you arrive. There is only one computer at the business center, and it is nearly impossible to get to it during normal times.
This nightly rate is quite expensive, but on par with other hotels in the area.
Good choice if you want to stay for a short period, do not mind a small room, have some business (or pleasure) planned in the neighborhood, and want to take advantage of the direct subway connection to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England