Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights on a business trip. I left my iPad on the bed the day I checked out early on the 5th of Dec and called the hotel back at 11am to ask whether it was found only to be told that they will call me back. Of course they never did. After my meetings and before my flight I went back to the hotel to ask about my iPad but again I was amazed how terrible the service was and how relaxed the manager was about the whole disappearance of the iPad....I would advise travellers to watch their belongings at the Millennium Knightsbridge closely if they choose to stay there. I can go on and on about the unbelievably small size of the rooms and the degraded state of the bathrooms and furniture in a so rated 4 star hotel....I will never stay there again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge
- Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge England