“GREAT STAY” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Shaftesbury Paddington Court London

You added Shaftesbury Paddington Court London to your Saves list
Shaftesbury Paddington Court London
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   27 Devonshire Terrace | Paddington, London W2 3DP, England (Formerly BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #521 of 1,055 Hotels in London
“GREAT STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

8 of us stayed for one night whilst going to a show in London. The girls on reception were very helpful and very friendly. The room was compact but very clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. All in all, a great stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A beautiful little hotel in a perfect location just a few blocks from the Paddington Station but still in a quite, classy neighborhood. A few blocks in any direction leads to a good variety of food, shopping and historic parks. Hotel was quite, clean and staff was courteous and helpful. I will definitely stay here again on my return trip.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room on a higher floor.
Hanover, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose this hotel to be close to a family member who was staying at Holiday Villas. They were full, thankfully! Paddington Court was lovely-- I was placed in the Executive Suites across the road, and it was lovely. Quiet, small but very well appointed room with an excellent bed. Very helpful and cordial staff. There was tea, ceramic cups and packs of cookies every day.
The location is lovely- the streets are quiet, yet the there were several nice French markets around the corner, and Hyde park was a 10 minute walk.
Very handy to Paddington station!

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Executive suites are small, but have a microwave, coffee maker and fridge.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Frankfurt, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed only for one night (actually stayed in one of the Suites room across the street). Tiny room, but rather nice bathroom. Too noisy both from the street (it is a quite side street but every car will wake you up) and from the hallway (any door that falls into ist lock). Breakfast was ok, but don't bother to pack your gym stuff as the gym is being refurbished (though it's really Close to Hyde Park for a nice run). Free wifi with Problems.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A wonderful base very close to Hyde Park and travel routes to other areas of interest. The staff went the extra mile to help us celebrate our anniversary with a free upgrade and a welcome gift. The breakfast was repetitive, but varied for the buffet style, and for the guests, who are usually there for business, and probably don't stay for more than 2 nights. A shout out to Ruxi, who was always ready with tips and a laugh!

Room Tip: We had a front facing downstairs room - no trouble sleeping, even with early risers outside, but cou...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel was undergoing renovations when we were there so the lifts were out of order but the staff was very helpful with everything and the room was in perfect condition. The hotel is in the perfect location just between hyde park and paddington station and there are a lot of very good restaurants in just a few minutes walk from the hotel. I really recommend it!

Andover, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel on a week night for a party nearby. I chose it because I thought it looked like a nice place for the price. It wasn't easy to find immediately because my confirmation gave the address of a different building to the one that contains the reception. I think it would be useful for the other buildings to have a sign on them to direct people to where the reception is.

The staff were very welcoming, although I appear to have arrived during a moment of stress. They were apologetic that the lift was out of order due to refurbishment. Unfortunately they then advised me that my room was on the top floor. I have very advanced arthritis in my knees so asked if I could be moved to a lower floor. The receptionist did spend a little time looking for somewhere but then said that the room on the top floor was significantly nicer than what else she could find me. She said that they would carry my bag up for me if that would help. I decided to go for it since I would only need to climb them twice. I regretted that by the time I reached the top though as it was two flights between floors and I had four sets to climb.

The room was nicely decorated and equipped, although quite small. The shower was lovely and the toiletries provided were very nice and included hair conditioner which seems to be quite rare these days. I also liked that there was two of everything which was useful as I would be having two showers before leaving.

My only complaint was that I was woken much earlier than I needed to be by someone vacuuming outside of my door for a good ten minutes. It was a tiny corridor so I can't imagine what was taking so much time. My do not disturb light was on but that didn't prevent them from hitting my door several times with the cleaner. I mentioned it at checkout and was really impressed to receive an email a few hours later to apologise again and say that they have spoken to the housekeeping staff. It felt good to have been heard.

I'd happily stay there again but I'll probably wait till the refurbishment is complete!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Been to Shaftesbury Paddington Court London? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shaftesbury Paddington Court London

Address: 27 Devonshire Terrace | Paddington, London W2 3DP, England (Formerly BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London)
Location: United Kingdom > England > London
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
#314 Luxury Hotel in London
#355 Business Hotel in London
Hotel Class:4 star — Shaftesbury Paddington Court London 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Montcalm Hotel (London) Ltd & Precis Properties Ltd, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Shaftesbury Paddington Court London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel London
Best Western Paddington Court Hotel
London Best Western
Best Western London
Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England

If you own or manage Shaftesbury Paddington Court London, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.