My son and I had a comfortable stay in the Club room. I thought it would be bigger but it wasn't. Still, we enjoyed the facilities like microwave, plates and cutlery, toiletries,coffee and tea facilities (housekeeping was helpful in terms of replenishing supplies). We got slippers, a small basket of fruits, drinks including a couple of cans of soft drinks, bottled water and two small bottles of red wine. It was pretty 'luxurious' as this is the first time, we get stuff like that. There were bath robes too. Reception was very helpful for eg in terms of directions and other needs. The bar staff and concierge were helpful too. The location was very handy in catching buses and Paddington station was 10minutes walk away so it was easy to catch the Heathrow Express to the airport. The Hotel could make the rooms smell better by having better cleaning products (?). I appreciate that it is a hard job for cleaners and hope that they are given the time to do it properly like corners of rooms like the bathrooms and under the beds regularly at least. The late check out after 1pm is quite steep, £20 an hour. All in all, I would come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel London
- Best Western Paddington Court Hotel
- London Best Western
- Best Western London
- BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.