Stayed here for 1 night only. Staff friendly & efficient upon checkin and out. The room was clean & had nice biscuits and tea/coffe making facilities. The state of the room (407) however was disgraceful (I have no experience of any other rooms). Curtains didn't cover the window (width or length), covering a cracked glass sash window. TV didn't work from remote or TV directly (even after a visit by hotel staff). Light swich to en-suite worked only periodically & so required much switching on/off to get any light on. In the ensuite: cracked toilet bowl, loose toilet roll holder meant it kept falling off. Loose shower riser rail combined with missing shower screen meant having to damn the doorway with a towel to stop water running back into the room. Tap on sink at rakish angle just hanging in there with filler in the tiles where the towel rail once was. Only some of the downlighters working, which had paint slopped over them from previous careless decoration. Let's just say the comment card was full!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel London
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel
- Best Western Paddington Court Hotel
- London Best Western
- Best Western London
- BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.