Booked our Hotel through Booking Com on 7th November, called 29th December just to confirm everything was in order – called the hotel direct and spoke to 2 receptionists to confirm that out booking was okay and requested a room on a high floor – they assured me everything was okay and they would try for a room on a high floor if possible. They were very polite and said they looked forward to our arrival. We arrived on the 30th December at 2.00 for check in – we were told that unfortunately they had over booked us and they had tried to contact us at 11.00 that day – we were in London and they had tried to phone our home in Somerset, of course we had already left. They said they had booked us into another Great Western – this was very inconvenient as we wanted to be near Hyde Park and had chosen this location especially – they put us in the City not a place we wanted to be on New Year’s Eve. I understand that the staff were in a difficult position but treeated us very well in the circumstances. However, I will be rather wary of booking through Booking.com in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel London
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel
- Best Western Paddington Court Hotel
- London Best Western
- Best Western London
- BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.