Hotel is formed of old Victorian style buildings which look very nice from outside. It was in 5 minutes walking distance from Paddington train station where Heathrow express takes off and also to Paddington underground station (brown line) and Lancaster Gate Underground station (red line) as well as Hyde park (Kensington Gardens).
Hotel room had a nice TV and air conditioner. There was water heater and complimentary tea-bags in the room. It helped relaxing after a hectic sightseeing day.
When it comes to negative things, Superior deluxe room? They should change the name of rooms. It was too small for a superior deluxe room, even for a regular double room. When you enter the room, there is a second door half a meter further which makes it very hard for 2 people to enter the room in a row.
Bathroom was very small. Shower cabin was so small. Towels were visibly greyish. It felt dirty no matter how much they clean them.
Staff wasn't very helpful and their English was bad. There was no elevator in the building.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel
- Best Western Shaftesbury Paddington Court London Hotel London
- Best Western Paddington Court Hotel
- London Best Western
- Best Western London
- BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Shaftesbury Paddington Court London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.