We stayed in the Days Inn London Waterloo for business between 2nd Dec - 4th Dec 2013.
The hotel is nicely located about a five minute walk from the North Lambeth underground station on the bakerloo line and location wise it is perfect for trips into Central London.
However the experience didn’t justify the price. Upon checking we took a "tired" lift to our room on the 3rd place which was placed between two rooms which were being work on and the corridor stank of wet paint.
Once in my room I went to take a shower and in the poorly designed shower room I was shocked to see a used chewing gum in the soap holder underneath the shower head!!
I complained and was compensated by only a small bottle of Magners
My other complaint about the Days Inn Waterloo hotel is that the food is sub standard. Me and my colleagues all had an evening meal there on the Monday evening and its was shocking, really shocking! We also had breakfast both mornings this could be vastly improved with sausages clearly undercooked and bacon and eggs that look less than appetising!
All in all I wouldn't recommend this hotel and we discovered a hostel directly behind called the Railway Inn that would be worth investigating
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room hotel ideally situated for London's West End Theatres, cinemas, art galleries, museums & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn Waterloo
- London Days Inn
- Days Waterloo
- Days Inn London Waterloo England