Stayed in Days Inn for three days and not a problem. Arrived two hours prior to check in time but was facilitated immediately. Front of house staff friendly, efficient and capable. Room perfectly clean, comfortable bed (very), room nice and warm, bathroom spotless and recently tiled etc, hairdryer, tea &coffee makers and even a fan available for the long hot summer nights. Flat screen TV with good choice of channels. Absolutely no noise on any night. Had the full English breakfast on one morning and was very good although the toasting machine is very slow and got me a bit of a dressing down because I mistakenly skipped the queue. Didn't use the restaurant but had a nice lunch across the road in the Three Stags .. nearby Indian is so-so only.
Courtesy newspapers available and free Wi-Fi.
Location is really good ... nearest tube station Lambeth North a few minutes away ... London Eye and Southbank about a ten minute walk away and if you walk across the Jubilee Bridge from the Eye you are practically in Trafalgar Square. Imperial War Museum is just around the corner.
Chose the Days Inn because of the price which is very good for a centrally located hotel and will definitely use the hotel the next time I visit London. Final point the Hotel is in a very safe location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room hotel ideally situated for London's West End Theatres, cinemas, art galleries, museums & shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn Waterloo
- London Days Inn
- Days Waterloo
- Days Inn London Waterloo England