The hotel is in a nice location with easy access to the sites either via the tube or a 40 minute stroll through the park. Good restaurants in the area, but skip the ones in the hotel as the are very average. The rooms are comfortable. There is a very good gym in the hotel. There is also a small lap pool, sauna ans steam room. Be advised, the community also uses these facilities so if you think you will relax without any kids around you are mistaken. My only issues with the hotel was the bed was on rollers and moved quite easily which is solved by not reading while sitting up in bed I guess and there was an internet outage for over a day. As I was attending a conference in the hotel and conducting business it was a pain and ended up costing me more to use my personal phone as a hotspot. I was surprised the hotel didn't get it fixed more rapidly or offer some type of compensation. As a vacation location it is pretty good, but I am not sure I would visit/stay here for business again except to mark the internet thing down as an unusual one-time occurrence. The staff was excellent, especially the lounge personnel and concierge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for the astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star North London hotel offers spacious facilities and competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located a short walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike with direct connections to Wembley Stadium, Lord's Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the lively markets of Camden Town, Primrose Hill with its chic shops, quaint cafes and panoramic views across London, and ZSL London Zoo in Regent's Park are all just a short walk or bus ride away. The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms, including 157 twin bedrooms with two double beds. The Leisure Club's extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include the Indian restaurant Zaike NW3, Chats bar, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England