As normal ill review via pros and cons. Many small things might not matter, but to be the best you have to consider all sections. I do hope the hotel reads this as a lot of my cons can be improved via simple house keeping.
Excellent location near tube station
Very clean room
Shower and bath were excellent, powerful shower
House keeping re stocked shampoos etc
Access to leisure club is excellent
Very welcoming staff
Plus socket next to dressing table
Parking very expensive. Use citipark just round the corner. 30 quid for nearly three full days parking. Excellent
One the balcony there was a disused plant and pot that looked like it had been there some time, with also cig butts on the bolcany floor. Please clean the outside of the room as well as inside.
I found the lifts to be very slow, some of the slowest I have ever experienced
Once the room had been cleaned they had removed the dressing gowns and not replaced them. Slightly annoying after a lovely long soak in the bath.
Would have loved a larger selection of food available in the dining areas
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott Hotel Park
- Marriott London
- London Marriott
- London Marriott Hotel Regents Park England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The London Marriott Hotel Regents Park provides a convenient base for any astute business traveller and leisure guest. This 4 star north London hotel in zone 2 offers competitive rates combined with a close proximity to the city centre. Located only a 3 minute walk from Swiss Cottage underground station on the Jubilee Line, the hotel is perfect for shoppers, visitors to the city and sports fans alike. It has a direct connection to Wembley Stadium, Lord’s Cricket Ground, Bond Street, Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square and Canary Wharf. In addition, the hive of activity that is Camden Town, ZSL’s London Zoo and the chic shops, cafés and restaurants of Primrose Hill are all just a short walk or bus ride away.The hotel has 304 spacious bedrooms, including 157 twin bedrooms with two double beds. The Leisure Club’s extensive onsite facilities benefit from a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, solarium, gym and hair and beauty salons. Additional services include the Indian restaurant Zaike NW3, Chats bar, 24 hour room service and on-site car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Regents Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.