Stayed here on business for one night last week.
Location is good, just a two minute walk from covent garden and no doubt perfect for theatreland.
Reception staff helpful and room ready early when i got there around noon. As a HH GOld member, disappointed to have been "upgraded" from a deluxe room to a deluxe Plus (not quite sure of difference). Room clean and tidy, but as you would expect, not that spacious. NO exec lounge access was a let down, but technically not guaranteed.
Room view appalling, looking at (literally) a brick wall and aircon units. Didnt eat or drink here as busy working, only used it as a sleeping place !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. The restaurant Homage pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating the new opened Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London, England