Overall a lovely stay. Amazed how well sound proofed the windows were from the very busy and noisy street below. One gripe is that our room was clearly set up for a single (business) traveller which was less ideal for a couple - no door to the bathroom (though a door to the toilet) and no separate light for the loo, so a middle of the night comfort trip either had to be in complete darkness (great blackout blinds!) or by turning on a light and waking up the other half. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Location brilliant for theatres and Covent Garden area. For a central London location the room was a reasonable size.
Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. The restaurant Homage pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating the new opened Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London, England