My wife and I stayed two nights at the Waldorf in October, 2012. We loved it! Great location in the west side, near Covent Garden.Easy walk to almost everything. Very personalized service. Nice touches such as juice at check-in served in champagne glasses. We mentioned that it was our fortieth anniversary and they immediately upgraded us to a suite which was beautiful. We were using Hilton Honors points, so we had access to the Executive Lounge (appetizers and drinks) and a free breakfast every morning. When we returned to the hotel that evening, there was a cake with anniversity greetings on it in our room!
Wonderful staff, personalized service, beautiful hotel, great location- what more could you want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waldorf Hilton has one of the chicest addresses in town bridging the West End and the Square Mile to provide an excellent base for access to the City by day and the cultural delights of Covent Garden by night. The restaurant Homage pays tribute to the grand cafes of Europe, incorporating the new opened Good Godfrey's Bar and Lounge and famous Palm Court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Waldorf Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel Waldorf
- Hilton London Waldorf
- London Hilton
- Waldorf Hotel London
- Waldorf Hilton London
- The Waldorf Hilton London, England