“To recommend” 4 of 5 stars
Review of every hotel Piccadilly

You added every hotel Piccadilly to your Saves list
every hotel Piccadilly
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39 Coventry Street, London W1D 6BZ, England (Formerly Thistle Piccadilly) (Trafalgar Square / Embankment)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save 20% & Free Breakfast
Ranked #46 of 1,049 Hotels in London
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baar
“To recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The staff was very friendly and helpfully. . We liked our room. It was quired. The location was good, near every thing, the tubestaton, theatres, shops and seightseeing. The breakfest was nice, and the staff had open eyes looking after the empty ingredients of breakfest.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had a very good stay at this hotel, the location for Leicester Square and surrounding areas is great, yet once inside the room you wouldn't know you were in one of the busiest places in London! Breakfast was well done, and the staff were extremely helpful, polite and welcoming.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Im a world traveller. What make this London hotel unique experience is the staff who will go out of the way to help their guests with a smile. Few days before my traveling date to London, Mr Jogjot (manager) contacted me to ask how we can make your travel as a nice experience. So I told him I need a master bed and thats what I got when I checked in. So Lets think, how many world hotel's managers will do such thing?, basically none...Front desk staff Miss Mi Rela were very kind to accommodate my late checkout as my flight departure was at night. Mr Mohammad at the door was helpful to give me ideas about the good Indian restaurants nearby. Room minibar had soft drinks and water, which were all free. WiFi was easy to connect and also free. Rooms were well equipped with coffee maker and tea facilities. Smart Samsung TV and Rain-shower were an excellent ideas. The room sizes may be average, but then this is a centre of London. My room had tripple glazed windows, which protected from noises from streets. Bedroom Rooms were very clean and breakfast was very nice and staff were ready to serve you. Again the hotel may be small, but their big hearts Win the guests. Next time I will definitely bring my family.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Taunton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

From the moment we arrived to the moment we we left the service was fantastic and the staff were both efficient and friendly.
Our room was extremely clean and everything you might need was at hand.
Breakfast was great too!

Room Tip: Everything was perfect and quiet, despite being in the centre of London
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Paul K, General Manager at every hotel Piccadilly, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the every hotel Piccadilly. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Paul Knightley, General Manager, every hotel Piccadilly, paul.knightley@every-hotels.com
Whittlesey, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I chose this hotel based on the excellent reviews, I booked it for a treat for my Husbands 50th birthday. We usually stay in the budget chains so it was to be a treat.
The location is excellent and I came to realize that is what we were paying for, the room was small and not much different to the hotels we usually stay in.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, storing luggage at the beginning and end of our stay and supplying a sewing kit when needed, the room was very clean and quiet, the breakfast was nice with plenty of choice.
I was very disappointed with the wardrobe, it contained a fridge with complimentary soft drinks, this was very kind however a working wardrobe is more important to me than a couple of cans of pop and bottles of water, we had packed some smart clothes due to attending two shows and an afternoon tea and I had hoped to be able to hang them up, removing the ironing board and storing it against a wall in the room made a thin space for a few items.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the every hotel Piccadilly. Given the age of the building all the bedrooms at the hotel are different shapes and sizes and as a result some of the rooms have smaller wardrobes than other. The host team at the hotel would have been more than happy to move you to a room with a larger wardrobe. As well as complimentary soft drinks mini-bar all rooms at the hotel also come with a Nespresso machine a large Smart TV and one of the fastest free wifi's in the world, which we feel sets us apart from other hotel brands. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Paul Knightley, General Manager, every hotel Piccadilly, paul.knightley@every-hotels.com
Witham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location when visiting London for sightseeing, shopping and West end shows.

Friendly helpful staff. Good comfortable room. Good breakfast available plus health centre.

Competitive rates for this quality of hotel in this central London location

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the every hotel Piccadilly. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you. As you mention the hotel now has a fitness room called workout which is available for all guests to use free of charge. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Paul Knightley, General Manager, every hotel Piccadilly, paul.knightley@every-hotels.com
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the best located London hotel we have ever stayed in. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was great, breakfast was good. Definitely going back. We stayed in a suite on the second floor and it was fantastic

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Paul K, General Manager at every hotel Piccadilly, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the every hotel Piccadilly. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team looked after you. As you mention the hotel is in an amazing location with Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and Chinatown just a stones throw away. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind regards, Paul Knightley, General Manager, every hotel Piccadilly, paul.knightley@every-hotels.com

Been to every hotel Piccadilly? Share your experiences!