I stayed here for one night with my mother, as part of a surprise weekend away for her birthday. We went to see Les Mis and the hotel was literally bout 3 minute's walk away from the theatre, it was perfect. The location was amazing, right on Leicester Square, we could see into the square from our room which was really nice. The location meant we could drop off our bags and then enjoy a wander in town and drinks on the square, knowing we didn't have far to go once we wanted to go to bed.
The room was newly refurbished and looked great. As a place to stay to explore London, with easy access to transport, many sights within walking distance and lots of theatres and good places to eat close-by, I think this would be hard to beat.
- Also Known As:
- Thistle Piccadilly Hotel London
- Thistle Piccadilly London
- Thistle Piccadilly London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its authentic Victorian exterior, Thistle Piccadilly fits right in among its genteel neighbours, who include Fortnum & Mason and the Royal Academy. Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, the West End, Covent Garden and Oxford and Regent Streets are all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Thistle Piccadilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.