I last visited the hotel some 18 months ago, and I can really say that it seems to have improved massively under the new ownership. The bar has been re done, and serves some fantastic cocktails, all prepared by the resident mixologists (a new word I learnt whilst I was there!). My girlfriend loved it. The room was nicely decorated and had some really fun things as well, like a pair of binoculars on the window sill for looking out into the park with! What I noticed the most since my last visit was the improvement of the quality of the service. From the moment we arrived and were taken to our room by the lovely receptionist, to when we ordered dinner in the 'common' restaurant, we were looked after so well by the staff at the hotel. I will be back again as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not just a hotel in Wimbledon Imagine a hotel where you truly are the focus. Where your preferences are remembered and the team are always eager to please – that's Cannizaro House. Cannizaro House is more than just a hotel, to us she has a personality – a sexy, aristocratic and sophisticated beauty, glamorous and alluring but never aloof. We are very proud of this gorgeous gem of a hotel which has been in the heart of Wimbledon Village for over 300 years. Following a refurbishment throughout, we invite you to enjoy what we believe is the very best service and experience country house living, with a modern twist. I look forward to meeting you here soon. Jeff Ward General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cannizaro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cannizaro House Hotel London
- Cannizaro House London, England