Stayed here with wife & daughter on way to holiday. The room rate was reasonable but we made the mistake of eating in the restaurant. Having decided to have a drink in the bar beforehand, the waiter managed to get 2 separate drinks orders wrong - perhaps not being able to distinguish the difference between soda & tonic is a failing.
The dinner in the main restaurant was OK but nothing special. Very overpriced for what it was - we would have been better to have taken a taxi into Wimbledon village and eaten there.
Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly.
Overall, whilst I might stay here again, I would choose to eat elsewhere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not just a hotel in Wimbledon Imagine a hotel where you truly are the focus. Where your preferences are remembered and the team are always eager to please – that's Cannizaro House. Cannizaro House is more than just a hotel, to us she has a personality – a sexy, aristocratic and sophisticated beauty, glamorous and alluring but never aloof. We are very proud of this gorgeous gem of a hotel which has been in the heart of Wimbledon Village for over 300 years. Following a refurbishment throughout, we invite you to enjoy what we believe is the very best service and experience country house living, with a modern twist. I look forward to meeting you here soon. Jeff Ward General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cannizaro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cannizaro House Hotel London
- Cannizaro House London, England