Until recently we lived near Cannizaro House, and often visited for tea on the terrace. We moved recently, in the middle of a snowstorm, and took refuge at Cannizaro for the night. It was a wonderful oasis: a beautiful room, a delicious breakfast, a warm welcome for the dog, and the friendliest of staff. I'm going to miss you Cannizaro!
- Also Known As:
- Cannizaro House Hotel
- Cannizaro House Hotel London
- Cannizaro House London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not just a hotel in Wimbledon Imagine a hotel where you truly are the focus. Where your preferences are remembered and the team are always eager to please – that's Cannizaro House. Cannizaro House is more than just a hotel, to us she has a personality – a sexy, aristocratic and sophisticated beauty, glamorous and alluring but never aloof. We are very proud of this gorgeous gem of a hotel which has been in the heart of Wimbledon Village for over 300 years. Following a refurbishment throughout, we invite you to enjoy what we believe is the very best service and experience country house living, with a modern twist. I look forward to meeting you here soon. Jeff Ward General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cannizaro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.