Numerous family members and friends stayed at Cannizaro House over the weekend of our daughter's wedding. The setting in its own extensive garden, with Wimbledon common immediately outside was quiet and relaxing. John Traynor (Manager) and his staff could not have been more welcoming or helpful during our stay. The individual rooms were comfortable and well appointed with excellent views over the gardens and common. They are all individually decorated in their own unique style. The public areas had a smart, modern and vibrant feel. Breakfasts were of a very high quality with a very good choice available. Parking, within the grounds, is conveniently near the front entrance. I cannot recommend Cannizaro House highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not just a hotel in Wimbledon Imagine a hotel where you truly are the focus. Where your preferences are remembered and the team are always eager to please – that's Cannizaro House. Cannizaro House is more than just a hotel, to us she has a personality – a sexy, aristocratic and sophisticated beauty, glamorous and alluring but never aloof. We are very proud of this gorgeous gem of a hotel which has been in the heart of Wimbledon Village for over 300 years. Following a refurbishment throughout, we invite you to enjoy what we believe is the very best service and experience country house living, with a modern twist. I look forward to meeting you here soon. Jeff Ward General Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Cannizaro House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cannizaro House Hotel London
- Cannizaro House London, England