We stayed one night on Thursday 15th May, with parking. Staff helpful, happy, and keen to assist. Room was good.
We stayed again from Sunday 7th June to Fri 13th June. We had a problem with the room which appeared to be a renovated broom cupboard. We asked to be moved and were given several choices. on the 3rd night there was a disturbance in the hotel at 2am in the morning, sounded like alarms going off and a fight. No one on staff seem to hear it, or know when asked, but it resulted in a sleepless night. We were given a refund for this night, as per their adverts. There was a bit of a problem with the bill at the checkout, but eventually it was resolved. Breakfast was good, but expensive for continental, and full was out of the question for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and fantastic London views from the higher floors. Our friendly multilingual staff will help you enjoy your stay in London. Situated near Hammersmith Apollo,Earls Court and Olympia Exhibitions Centres, 15 Mins away from Westfield Shopping Centre (Shepard's Bush)and 12 km from Heathrow. Hotel has very limited parking which can not be booked but is on a first come first served basis and is £15 for 24hrs. The nearest Tube station is Ravenscourt Park on the District Line which is a 2 minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Premier Inn London Hammersmith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Hammersmith England