“Business Trip” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Premier Inn London Hanger Lane

You added Premier Inn London Hanger Lane to your Saves list
Premier Inn London Hanger Lane
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 - 6 Ritz Parade | Hangar Lane, Ealing, London W5 3RA, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Rooms from £69
Ranked #104 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have to work all over the UK and my first choice is always a Premier Inn. The Premier Inn Hanger Lane was, as is always the case with Premier Inn's throughout the UK - based on my experiences at least, comfortable, clean with friendly staff and offered excellent value for money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Greek first
Derby England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

The only problem here was finding our way into the car park off the North Circular Road but, once we got there, we just couldn't find a fault. The highlight was the tremendous reception we got at reception from a young lady who went out of her way to check us in ahead of "Normal" time. I can't recall her name but it was around 13.00 on 12th December so, dear Premier Inn, if you can trace her, please say a big "Thank you" from us.
It was a perfect stay for a visit into the West End with the Circle Line virtually "next door" and a very frequent service too.
Sleep - no problem. Cleanliness - no problem. Breakfast (continental) - ideal. Yes, without doubt, we would have no doubts about staying again.
Well done Premier Inn!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We arrived in London and our holiday let wasn't ready so had to book a hotel last minute. The staff are extremely friendly and always ready to help. We arrived way too early for check in but allowed to check in as our room was ready, lucky for us. I don't have anything to fault about our stay, in fact i extended for another 2 days!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Premier Inn's are a reliable chain, with good facilities and comfortable beds. We ate in the restaurant every night and it was very good, lovely thai curry and I am afraid the triple cooked chips (I blame you Heston Blumenthal), were just a bit too delicious! Staff were very pleasant & professional. The hotel is busy, but the rooms were nice and quiet, and its good value. A tube stop practically outside is on the central line straight to Marble Arch/Bond St in about 20 mins.

We stayed here for a business trip while we were working near Hyde Park. We were driving in to London, and it was a busy, but reasonable drive into the west side of London from the hotel. Ask a member of staff the best way to get out of the car park on to the London road in the right direction.

The local area isn't picturesque, but you get a nicer room and facilities for your money, plus reasonably charged parking, than if you stay right in London. Its easy to travel by tube. If you are from abroad, by an Oyster card & top it up as you go.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Leicester, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

i stayed here whilst visiting friends in London and found it to be a fab hotel.
Finding it was relatively easy as the sat nav details worked perfectly for me....I came in via the A406 north circular road and this was very busy.

I parked up in the car park (spaces are first come first served) and entered reception. Check in was very straight forward and even though it was quite late, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful......
I got to the room and was very surprised at the size..big room with a sofa bed and all the relevant amenities you would expect.....

I ate in the hotel restaurant and found it very reasonable and with excellent choices too.

Sleep was great and I was happy with the overall service and ambience of the room.

Next morning, I paid for breakfast and found that to be an excellent spread with something for everyone. you have a choice of premier breakfast or continental.....

car park is £6 per night I believe.

Check out was very efficient. I advised the receptionist I was going into the city to meet some friends and I would pick up the car on way back and that was not an issue.....

The underground station is approx. 20 seconds walk from the hotel entrance if you walk slowly !!! very convenient...

all in all, a great hotel and very convenient to get you into the city easily and quickly...

would I stay again? YES CERTAINLY !!! And I would definitely recommend this hotel to others. If I visit London again, I can see myself staying here again.

thanks

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Premier Inn in Hangar Lane was excellent for our stay in London. The rooms were clean and well maintained - you know what you will get. Noise from the busy London streets or in the hotel
was limited and a good nights sleep was easily achievable.

Parking was reasonably priced and onsite. Arrival at reception was very easy with the welcome being friendly and efficient - this was to be the theme for the whole of our stay.

Dinner in the onsite restaurant was super and great value, with the waitress being an absolute joy. The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere very pleasant. It is quite small though and on our second night seemed to be a little overwhelmed by the numbers of guests wanting to eat. Book early to avoid disappointment!

The hotel is very close to an underground station and is ideal for a reasonably priced break in London. The real selling point for this hotel is the staff - I have never known a crew to be so polite, helpful and generally happy; this goes a long way to making the stay excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Haute Savoie, france
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was my second stay here, this time alone with my two children (14 & 10). The hotel was good, clean, quiet, friendly staff and a 100m walk to the Central line into London. Our room was very quiet and didn't seem to adjoin any other room. It's handy to get to when driving into London from the west and is super handy for getting into London on the Underground, leaving the car in the hotel car park.

The restaurant this time was weaker. When we arrived we were told we didn't need to book for dinner as the restaurant was quiet. We unpacked and went back to eat only to be told that the restaurant was full and to come back 30 minutes later, which we did, but then it took an hour to receive our starter. My this time it was 10.30 and the children were flagging. By the time we had eaten it was approaching midnight and the children were bad-tempered all the following day. The following night we booked for 8.15 on the advice on the staff; the restaurant was busy but not full, we asked for the started and main course to be brought at the same time to speed things up but we still had to wait 45 minutes to be served.

At breakfast, the 10 year wanted a hot chocolate which he'd been able to have at other Premier Inns but not here. He then wanted blackcurrent/ginseng tea which was on the menu but they didn't have any, so he was totally unimpressed.

The staff were very friendly but the wait was too long with children.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn London Hanger Lane? Share your experiences!