First experience is essential, and they passed the examination.
Family of four, with two chilndren, comming from Barcelona, visiting London for a weekend using the tube. First time kids tooked a plane. First time kids traveled abroad. That means no problems, please!
We did the reservation at Wembley Park Inn hotel. Jubelee line gets there and -oh my god!- bad news: you had to do the last five stops by bus. 30' extra minutes.
Improvement works at the Wemblay Park station for a few days.
That not was a Premier Inn's fault, but the gave us a good and quick solution.
- Can you change us the hotel?
- Yes, of course, let me check it.
As easy as that. Same family room, wiht a tube station just a few yards to reach the city center... and for a few less price.
Our stay there was perfect.
Something to improve? There is always something to improve. In my opinion, and comming from a mediterranean area, breakfast always has to have cheese (different types) and ham (differenty types too) and fresh orange juice.
This is just an small and personal appreciation.
I love their BIG and CLEAN rooms!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn London Hanger Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Hanger Lane England