This plainly has pros and cons which the discerning traveller will know in advance. On the plus side, the location is great for London (honestly, minutes from St Pancras, British Library, British Museum, tube stations, restaurants, late shops, etc.); but in a charming and quiet crescent opposite a tennis court; economic (since it is essentially self-catering); has smart modern décor, is very clean and has adequate equipment. On the minus side, rooms are small (ours was the 11 x 11), which means you can barely turn round in the bathroom (tall people will find they can only sit on the loo sideways) and the bathroom is a bit too dimly lighted; the mini-hoover didn't work; the TV channels were limited and the picture quality poor; no lift; no air-con (but keeping the sash windows open seemed to do the trick). For those who can't live without a maid, room service, on-site restaurants, gym etc., you need to look elsewhere, but if you're budget conscious, not bothered about rip-off restaurants and staying in London for a few days, this is a very good economic option for central London (we paid £98 per night for four nights).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments are air-conditioned and en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, direct dial phone, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freeze. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, private gym (to be finished in 2011), Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and weekly maid service Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England