Make no mistake - the bathroom is as small as mentioned in earlier reviews and especially the studios are tiny (I believe there are bigger rooms but did not view them myself) but it is still a very good place to stay as long as you are aware of these facts. The area is great, close to Kings Cross and St Pancras stations and it is situated off the busy Euston Road so it is still fairly quiet at night. The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, a good selection of kitchen equipment and tools (especially a fridge was handy to have), free and fast wifi, aircon and a laundry for guests to use.Stayed here for 4 nights and loved it. The only gripe was the fact you have another studio right above you and we happened to have an particularly heavy footed guest above us. The noise from the street can be disruptive and especially the fact all smokers tend to light up right outside your window so ask for a studio facing the courtyard.
Perfect place to stay if you plan to explore London more and spend less time in your hotel. Affordable in an otherwise expensive area and in general everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments are air-conditioned and en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, direct dial phone, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freeze. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, private gym (to be finished in 2011), Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and weekly maid service Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Fastbooking, LondonMarketing.com, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.