What more could you ask for? A bigger shower, that's about it! This serviced apartment was small, but that's to be expected in London. Everything needed for meals is included in the small, but efficient kitchen. The bed is comfortable, and linens were clean. The only major gripe is one I knew going in - the shower is about 3ftx3ft. If you can live with this, then you should be golden. The apartments are located just a few minutes walk to the Russel Square station and Kings Cross/St. Pancras, so you are literally walking distance to transport all over the UK and the Eurostar! The are very many Pubs and restaurants near. As a pub both Mabel and the Euston Flyer were very good, and Balfour has fantastic Italian cuisine. The Waitrose in the Brunswick center down the road is very handy for grocery items, and there is a quick stop type store (blue awning, can't remember the name) even closer. All in all, this was a great base for exploring London, and I'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Studios 2 Let Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studios2Let Serviced Apartments is a recently renovated and modernized property located in the heart of Bloomsbury. All apartments are air-conditioned and en suite bathrooms. Furnished and fully fitted with flat screen TVs and DVD players, safe box, direct dial phone, bathroom amenities, beautifully designed kitchens, fully equipped with all modern appliances including top of the range ovens, microwaves and fridge/freeze. All our studios come with double mattresses and our luxury bed linens will ensure a comfortable sleep. Other facilities welcome pack, free internet, over 30 TV channels (including selection of Sky channels) 24 hour Concierge Service and CCTV, laundry room, private gym (to be finished in 2011), Fob key entry system, roof terrace and communal garden and weekly maid service Location: Studios2Let is ideally located in the heart of Bloomsbury. • For the discerning connoisseur of fine foods there is a wide selection of restaurants within walking distance. • For shoppers, Brunswick Centre, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Rd, Marylebone High St, Covent Garden and Camden Market are all a short stroll away. • A wide selection of public gardens and gymnasium on our doorstep. • The British Museum and the British Library are both within 5 minutes walk.• Tennis enthusiasts can gain access to the tennis courts opposite the accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Fastbooking, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.