“One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel

You added Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Tottenham Court Road, London W1P 9HP, England (Fitzrovia)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy breakfast for less
Ranked #383 of 1,049 Hotels in London
england
“One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are amazing constantly smiling!! We stayed for my birthday so they upgraded us I a king size. They even brought up a little cup cake for me which was lovely. Only cost £90 for the night thought lastminute.com this is cheap or London however it was a Sunday and they are always cheaper. The hotel is right next to warren st tube station on Tottenham court road very convenient only a few minutes to all the top attractions. You can also get off at Tottenham court road tube station but then the hotel is a 10minite walk. They also gave us late check out until 3pm! Can't fault this hotel atal! Room was spacious, lovely beding, great selection in the fridge even a lovers pack, amazing iPhone dockin station! Would defiantly stay here again

• Stayed September 2013
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Arthur088,

WOW- What a fantastic review! It is an absolute pleasure to read that you had a great stay on such a special occasion. Happy Birthday on behalf of Radisson Blu Edwardian. I hope you had a wonderful day.
I am delighted you were able to find an attractive rate on this occasion, remember to keep an eye on our website which offers different packages and promotions!

Once again, we deeply value your feedback. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. If I can be of assistance with making any reservations please do not hesitate to contact me via front desk.

Best Regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
  • Polish first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Rooms are a little small (not lacking in comfort, though), but overall, it's a nice hotel. The location is fantastic - the tube station is literally next doors (Warren Street) and there's a bus stop right in front. Plus, most places you would want to see in central London are located at a walking distance. It's a Radisson Blu, so you know what to expect, and it doesn't let you down.

On the side, I loved their cream tea (well, it was also the first I had in London).

Room Tip: I had one facing the street - I quite liked it. (I'm not averse to city sounds, though - so if y...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jaywalking_jay,

May we thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

Please accept my apologies that on this occasion the room allocated to you was not as spacious as expected, however I am glad that you still found the room comfortable. On your next visit to London, don’t hesitate to contact me prior so that I can take note of your preferences to ensure you have a room that is perfect for your needs.

We are honoured to be the first place in London that you had cream tea; and to hear that you loved it is even better. There really is nothing better that warm, cream tea with a cake or two whilst catching up with friends.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,
Lichfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Delicious tea and catered well for one of party who was vegetarian. Cocktail order was rather slow and original choices had to be changed as out of rhubarb flavouring! An enjoyable experience in contemporary surroundings.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Jjkaine,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent dining experience in Trunk bar and restaurant.

It is such a joy to read that you had such a great experience with us! I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to The Food and Beverage team who will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea. My apologies that the cocktail order was slow, I will of course pass this on to The Food and Beverage Manager so he can take the corrective steps to avoid this for future guests.

As always, please let us know if you have any requests as we truly want you to have the best experience possible!

Warmest Regards,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here twice - slap bang in the middle of the West End - great place to stay and explore from.Luxurious room and amenities. Highly recommend for couples - although family friendly there are probably better hotels for kids in London.

Room Tip: Facing on to Leicester Square adds to the buzz of being in London
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear John M,

Thank you taking the time to share your review with us and for staying at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Room was a good size and very clean. Bed was comfortable. It was in a good location, just a few steps from an underground station. Staff were friendly. The only negative point I have is that the air conditioner wasn't great so it did get a little hot in summer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Stacey J, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear L and P,

Thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

What a great, straight to the point review. Our guests feedback is invaluable to us and the organisation. I have passed on your point regarding the air conditioning the Hotel Management Team so that they can look into this and have any issues resolved as soon as possible.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future. Next time you stay with us you absolutely must dine in Trunk Bar and Restaurant. It’s the perfect place to either sit down for a coffee and soak up the atmosphere or have a cocktail which leads to dinner after a busy day at the office or shopping. Front Desk are more than happy to make dinner reservations for you, simply enquire at check in.

Kindest Regards,
Lincoln, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This hotel was scrumptiously attired - the rooms were superbly comfortable and the hotel decor was very smart and modern and luxurious. The bathroom was spotless and the bed very comfy.

Just a few steps from Warren Street underground - it was ideal for a tourist and nearby it had a Tescos express for snacks and water to take back to the room.

The area around was pretty average but we did have a wonderful late night Italian from a local resturant but, I'm sorry, I cannot remember the name of it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear HelenMark861,

May we thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton hotel and for taking the time post your review on Trip Advisor, it is much appreciated!

I am absolutely delighted to read your feedback, what a positive review. I will be sure to pass your comments on the entire Grafton team. It is great that you found the room superbly comfortable and clean.

My apologies that you found the area around us average, next time you stay with us don’t hesitate to contact me as I would love an opportunity to tell you all the hotspots and little gems in and around Fitzrovia.

Kind regards,
Haarlem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed for 1 night for a business trip and absolutely enjoyed my stay, checked in early, my room was ready, reception staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations. The room was a single room, quite small but absolutely enough for 1 night. It was clean, quiet, had a nice bathroom and very comfortable bed.
It's quite central in London with a tube station almost next door its easy to travel around with public transport but you can also easily get a cab. Would come back!

Room Tip: If you stay for longer than 1 night it might be worth asking for a double room or something a little...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Traveltheworldtoday,

May we thank you for taking the time share your feedback with us and for choosing to stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel.

It’s great to read that you enjoyed your stay so much. I will pass your kind comments to the Front Desk team, who I am sure will motivated to continue delivering the excellent service they have been recognised for.

Thank you also for highlighting our fantastic location. Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, with Warren Street tube station less than a stone throw away, making it so easy to access all tourist attraction, restaurants and getting into theatreland it makes for a great starting point to explore London Town.

Next time you are staying with us do not hesitate to contact me via reception.

Kindest regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel? Share your experiences!