I stayed at the New England Hotel in Victoria for 4 nights, and overall it was a pleasant stay.
- The location. Situated just off Eccleston Square, its a 10 minute walk to Victoria station, which is pretty much central to everywhere in London.
- The beds in the room are quite comfortable.
- LOCATION LOCATION.
- NO FREE Wi-Fi. The cost of one hour of Wi-Fi is 4 GBP, quite pricey.
- Breakfast is quite poor. No variation whatsoever.
Overall: A recommended stay if you're not looking for pampering. Just a solo traveler looking for a decent stay,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run for over 25 years, fully refurbished Georgian townhouse offering cozy, clean, comfortable, secure accommodation at an affordable price, Non smoking establishment with elevator. Fantastic central location, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, a myriad of Museums, Galleries, West End Theatres are all within easy reach. Only 10 minutes walk from Victoria Rail, Tube & Coach Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LateRooms, Travelocity, Priceline, Budget Places and Odigeo so you can book your New England Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New England London
- Hotel New England
- New England Hotel London