My daughter and myself stayed stayed at the Park International this weekend for a trip to the Opera at The Royal Albert Hall. The hotel's position in regard to the venue and the restaurant we had booked was very good. The Hotel itself was indeed elegant and very clean; on the Saturday night, the Bar at the Hotel was buzzing, lovely atmosphere. Our room itself was both interesting and surprising, we asked for a twin room and what we got was a split level room with a double bed on the one level and two singles on the higher level, fantastic. The room was not on the front and so we did not have any noise issues, as others have commented on. Excellent breakfast, staff very pleasant and accommodating. So, what is not to like? We couldn't fault it. Will definitely use this a Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England