“It won me over with good service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park International Hotel

You added Park International Hotel to your Saves list
Park International Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   117-129 Cromwell Road | Kensington and Chelsea, London SW7 4DS, England (Earls Court)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #336 of 1,065 Hotels in London
Los Angeles, California, United States
“It won me over with good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

The first time I stayed here, I was livid my company booked a hotel in which I had to pay for WiFi in my room (as I do work in my room often). I swore I would never stay here again just based on that fact because I really need internet and it's expensive to pay per day (regardless of the fact that my company would pay for it in the end). I just hate spending money on things I think should be free.

The WiFi was free in the common area at 2 hour time intervals in which you'll have to login again with a different code.

Breakfast-wise, I really enjoyed the breakfast offering and it was served by nice international staff members (that looked like exchanged students to me).

The double room was an adequate size for the area. One time I had a single room and it was pretty small though. I don't even know how I fit another person in my bed, but managed to. Shower is okay size but not great for two people, but I managed to do that too.

The restaurant downstairs was rather nice and not too expensive. I actually enjoyed it. One time I went crazy with ordering food and they had a nice waiter help me carry the food to my room.

Also, one time I didn't have an adapter and they gave me one to use.

If they just gave WiFi, it would definitely improve their image but my stay was pleasant all three times. Very close to the park, Harrods, the Palace, and many museums. I'm a walker so I walked to all those places and loved the scene on my walks. Very pretty and posh area.

Service was good all around. Got to check-in a bit early one time too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights while on a recent trip to London. The hotel is very conveniently located to major attractions (Hyde Park, major museums and Chelsea are very close), two tube stops, a grocery store and several restaurants. The price was reasonable for London, the rooms very clean and modern.
I heard from other guests that their rooms were small, but we must have been given a larger room due to traveling with our infant son. Unfortunately, our room was inconveniently located between floors so we always had to navigate steps, I don't know if that's true of all the larger rooms or not. I consider that a small price to pay for the additional space even though we were lugging tons of junk around since traveling with a baby.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Before you order check their internet connectivity rates if you are depending on internet use. The tv-channels were not complete as listed, we missed i.a. BBC 4. Reception had the provider Swisscom phone us and they promised to fix it. They did not. As we checked out they had charged about 10 GBP for the phone call and "service" from Swisscom, which we had to ask to have taken off the bill. Breakfast was good. Windows don't open and air-con did not seem to work well. Room and corridors were clean and recently refurbished. Not good enough for the price.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our review is based on our stay after few issues were resolved. As we were staying 3 nights we were offered up grade for £50 per night, usual cost £60. We declined and felt then that the male receptionist lost interest in us :( We were given small ground floor room just off reception area, it was also too noisy, we knew we wouldn't sleep! Went back to reception and spoke to female receptionist (unfortuantely didn't get her name) who immediately checked and gave us fabulous bigger and quieter room on 4th floor.
We also had issue with TV in our room which didn't work. We had to make few phone calls and were told it would be checked and fixed but it wasn't. After another phone call female receptionist came up to our room and fixed it (YES famale receptionist!). Awesome female receptionists!!!
Apart from that hotel in great location, room/bed very comfortable, shower great. Breakfast was also really good and plenty of everything. No problem using WiFi in reception area either.
Also great restaurant called ASK close to hotel where we had dinner on 2nd night (its beside tube station and Waitrose), delicious food, very busy which we took as good sign and it was!
We would definitely stay here again and recommend to our family and friends. :)

Room Tip: bedrooms on ground level at front of hotel very noisy because of constant stream of traffic
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Nottingham, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had stayed in the area before but wanted to try another hotel. The hotel was only about 5 mins walk from the Gloucester Road tube stop. Although my room was small compared to my colleagues it had everything I needed for an overnight stay. The area has plenty of Restaurants/Shops to choose from if you want to eat out of the hotel.I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

It is a good hotel with a basic breakfast included. We stayed for five days, and it would definitely be a hotel, that we would visit again. The rooms were nice and clean. The only thing that is bad is that there are not free WIFI in the rooms, but only in the lobby.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Would definitely stay here again, the hotel has been tastefully refurbished, bedrooms and bathrooms are modern, while the reception area still has the London charm, a lively combination of old world and new. Excellent buffet breakfast in roomy dinning room, always great to have complimentary Wifi and easy walk to the tube. For the price of $180 per night, it's a steal, would stay here again

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Park International Hotel? Share your experiences!