The first time I stayed here, I was livid my company booked a hotel in which I had to pay for WiFi in my room (as I do work in my room often). I swore I would never stay here again just based on that fact because I really need internet and it's expensive to pay per day (regardless of the fact that my company would pay for it in the end). I just hate spending money on things I think should be free.
The WiFi was free in the common area at 2 hour time intervals in which you'll have to login again with a different code.
Breakfast-wise, I really enjoyed the breakfast offering and it was served by nice international staff members (that looked like exchanged students to me).
The double room was an adequate size for the area. One time I had a single room and it was pretty small though. I don't even know how I fit another person in my bed, but managed to. Shower is okay size but not great for two people, but I managed to do that too.
The restaurant downstairs was rather nice and not too expensive. I actually enjoyed it. One time I went crazy with ordering food and they had a nice waiter help me carry the food to my room.
Also, one time I didn't have an adapter and they gave me one to use.
If they just gave WiFi, it would definitely improve their image but my stay was pleasant all three times. Very close to the park, Harrods, the Palace, and many museums. I'm a walker so I walked to all those places and loved the scene on my walks. Very pretty and posh area.
Service was good all around. Got to check-in a bit early one time too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England