Very nice reception with friendly staff. Very modern bar with good prices for london. Room was small but clean, I am glad I got a discounted price as the original £330 is way above its worth. At the bar at night I had to tell a tramp who had managed to get in and get to near the rooms to foxtrot oscar. Never mind no harm done. Breakfast was very good and plenty of it. I would probably look for somewhere nearer Central London in future, however, for an overnight stay it was fine. Great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England