I stayed here for 6 nights while in London. The hotel was lovely, although my single room was very small it was adequate for my needs. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but there was plenty to choose from, catering for many tastes. The hotel is in a great location, close to many places to eat and drink and not far from the tube station. I was able to walk to many attractions, including the Natural History Museum and Harrods and felt safe during the day and at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, LondonMarketing.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England