Lovely hotel. Great location. Room was small but very comfortable. Best sleep we've ever had in a hotel. The breakfast was really disappointing however as the staff didn't have a clue what they were doing. Really inattentive. Good be easily solved with extra training. Food itself was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, LondonMarketing.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England