This stylish and well equipped hotel with good facilities and in a good location is over the average of central London hotels. Its benefits lie in bigger rooms and a gym with air-condition. Breakfest menu has a wider range as usually in central London. BUT if you travel for bussiness purposes, be aware of some deficiencies:
- wifi in the rooms for additional charge (more expensive as usually) and with bad connection
- one-off reproducing for exorbitant additional charge
There is a plenty of hotels in London, which are more accomodating for bussiness travellers. The policy of the hotel is based on additional charges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London, England