From check in to check out our stay was a great experience. Booked to stay in this hotel as we were in London for one night to see Blithe Spirit and wanted it to be easy to get to places in London as we did not have a lot of time. The West Brompton Station is just a short walk from the hotel to get your to central London. The pub in the Hotel is the Green Dragon and they serve food until late and the Hotel has an all you can eat breakfast deal each morning. The room was warm and comfortable and would be happy to book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis London Earls Court is located in West London, 500 m from Earls Court exhibition centre, 2 min from West Brompton and 5 min from Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines). 3 km from Knightsbridge, it has 504 rooms, a restaurant, a typical English pub serving snacks 24 hours and undercover pay parking. 8 meeting rooms seating up to 1,200 persons. Wireless Internet access available for guests on business stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis London Earls Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London
- Accor London Earls Court
- Ibis London Earls Court England